Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Agenda

The next TSC meeting is scheduled on October 31st, 2019 at 9:00a Pacific with the following agenda:

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members: 

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Others:  Daniel De La RosaKanagasundaram K Miroslav Miklus Samuel Kontris Venkatrangan Arunprakash D

Notes

TSC Elections

  • Self-nominations open till Oct 31st 5pm Pacific
  • 10 nominations so far - if 11 nominations are not present then self-nomination period will be extended by 1 week

Technical Events Feedback (5-10 minutes)

  • Summary
    • TWO 4-day LFN Developer & Testing Forum events (ala DDF/Plugfest/CNTT) in (early/mid-June) and (early/mid-Dec or January).  Geo-political neutral location.
    • TWO 2-day LFN Technical Meetings co-located with ONES (NA-April, Europe-September)
    • Any additional project meetings can be done as self-managed/self-funded or via the budget exception process or leveraging TAC project discretionary funds.
    • These are technical events where everything is driven by the project technical communities with support from LFN PM and Event staff.
  • We will need to choose which events OpenDaylight will attend - but ODL is OK overall with the LFN technical events schedule.

Plastic Code Upload to ODL

  • Casey has sent an email to Steve Winslow about the inbound code review and Steve had agreed. The code needs to be uploaded/emailed.
  • Need to update our policy of how to upload inbound code
    • Agreed by everyone: we will use JIRA for submitting inbound code for this case and going forward

Neutron Northbound committer vote

  • Vote for Achuth to be the committer has been initiated over the Neutron mailing list

Releases

  • Sodium SR1: Vote for determining if we can release build #366 would be the release build ( List and status of issues).
    • Vote conducted over the IRC channel but one less vote than needed to pass - subsequently passed over email vote.
    • NetVirt PTL : needs to be present for the TSC meeting as we needed some input from the project.

How to handle DLUX & Projects Under the TSC Purview ?

  • Robert Varga suggests projects which are not managed but still needed to have action by OpenDaylight be placed under the TSC purview with all the members of the TSC as the committers.
  • Abhijit Kumbhare will initiate a TSC vote over the mailing list on this suggestion

Action Items


  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
  • Abhijit Kumbhare to send an email to NetVirt PTL to attend the meeting
  • Abhijit Kumbhare to follow up on the vote on Sodium SR1 over email
  • Abhijit Kumbhare to initiate a discussion on whether the TSC members should be committers on projects under the TSC purview.