The next TSC meeting is scheduled on November 14th, 2019 at 9:00a Pacific with the following agenda:
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- General Topics (9:05-9:25 am)
- Releases (9:25-9:55 Daniel De La Rosa and others)
- Any other topic (9:55-10:00)
Attendees & Representation
LF Staff: Casey Cain
TSC & TWS Meeting Timings
TSC has discussed having a late-night call and an early call. Currently proposed 9am and 10pm (PST).
- TSC agreed to 9am and 10pm alternating meetings.
Moving from sonar.opendaylight.org to Sonarcloud.io
- Casey Cain suggests moving this discussion to next meeting
- Benefits of sonarcloud.io (a free web service) is that we would not need to maintain it.
- Magnesium middle checkpoint - relatively good shape
- A discussion was had about the JIRA Dashboard only being visible when logged into JIRA. Casey suggested that it be without a login.
- Shall the JIRA remove the login requirement to view the Dashboard
- Voting Resolution: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/JgODAQ
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date