- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- General Topics (9:05-9:25 am)
- TAC Representative Elections (Casey Cain : 5 minutes)
- Releases (9:25-9:55 Daniel De La Rosa and others)
- Any other topic (9:55-10:00)
Attendees & Representation
LF Staff: Casey Cain
TAC Representative Elections
Ballots recast - TSC members please vote on the recast ballots.
No TSC meeting on Dec 26 and Jan 2 - LF has holidays between Dec 21 and Jan 5.
TSC Meetings Time
- Future meetings alternate times - Thursdays 10 pm Pacific & 9 am Pacific
- Next meeting 10 pm Pacific on Dec 12; the following meeting Dec 19 at 9 am Pacific.
Process to collect patches for Service Releases
- How to have patches reviewed & merged in a timely manner?
- Some projects have too few committers.
- We need to come up with a proposal for process for the SRs. Daniel De La Rosa plans to work on a proposal for this.
Stripped Down ODL & Horizontal Scaling
- An ongoing meeting to be scheduled around this topic.
- Neon SR3:
- There are a list of patches that need to be reviewed/merged. Daniel De La Rosais following up.
- The date was Dec 4. So we need this to be done immediately.
- Magnesium Middle Checkpoint (Jan 6)
- The TSC meeting that week will be Jan 9 - so we will follow up then.
- Neutron release plan not present - need to follow up with Achuth for this. Hema Gopalakrishnanwill talk with Achuth Maniyedath.
- Abhijit Kumbhare to review Mailing list mapping proposal and try to create a template mapping that everyone/projects will need to contribute to.
- Daniel De La Rosa will be coming up with a proposal for a process for the SRs.
- Abhijit Kumbhare to create a table for the projects attendance
- Abhijit Kumbhare to send the vote for the projects under TSC purview
- Tejas Nevrekar to request Casey Cain for the meeting time around "stripped down ODL & horizontal scaling".
- Hema Gopalakrishnanwill talk with Achuth Maniyedath about Neutron release plan.