Date & Time
March 18th, 2020; 9 pm Pacific
- Vote is under way here w/ 6 TSC member votes, which is enough.
- we only expect transportpce and detnet to join from self-managed projects and do not expect much delay
- A new page describing the release manager process/job-description has been created. That page can contain a checklist to remind us all the details that need to be handled when a release is done.
- some projects have already released their release plans, and all projects should be done within a week.
- aluminium Jira dashboard not yet created
- release integrated checkpoint is 4/13
- jenkins was offline this past week to bring in more storage
- release schedule patch needs to be merged
- Anil Belur to post the artifacts to nexus
- Daniel De La Rosa to prepare a small release checklist (updating docs like release downloads, updating the platform versions, put artifacts to nexus, get self managed projects figured out, etc.)
- Luis Gomez to start self-managed process once the release artifacts are posted to nexus
- Jamo Luhrsen to review/merge new release schedule