; 9 am Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: daya kamath Manoj Chokka Karthikeyan Krishnan
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- October Virtual Event
- Billing Issue with Vexhost
- Any Other Topics
- ODL 2021 Priorities
- No update about the billing issue with Vexhost. Casey Cainhas a meeting with Steve Ira today and will talk about this.
- No docs lead - need someone to step up.
- Aluminum - no blockers.
- Schedule will continue as planned. Release Schedule for Silicon
October Virtual Event
- Topic Proposals - please make sure topic proposals are in by
ODL 2021 Priorities
- All TSC members need to vote on these on the TSC Private mailing list by end of .
ODL End User Poll
- Casey Cain had sent an email about the poll for end users. He will send a reminder for responses for the poll.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
Abhijit Kumbhare if the integration meeting content is moving to the TSC, the 3 standing topics we always covered are
release, infra and docs. release is essentially a duplicate to what we repeat on the TSC each week. infra and docs are always
light and sometimes no updates. just fyi if you want to break integration in to that.