; 10pm Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- ODL Gerrit - Auth0 migration
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- ODL Survey
- Any Other Topics
- Archive Repositories - Ansible, Puppet, and Packaging repos and remove JJB job
- Any other inactive projects/jobs to be archived/disabled (honeycomb/vbd).
- Scheduled maintenance window for ODL Gerrit. Moving SSO to Auth0:
- Since Aluminium is complete, Sodium is on End of support and Anil Belur will remove it accordingly
- Aluminum -
- Release is complete. Asking self-managed projects to proceed with release and also managed one to produce release notes .. Checklist for reference
- Aluminum release notes: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vREF.
- Please make sure that the marketing messaging is submitted by the end of the week so that we can prepare messaging for the ONES timeframe.
- A brief discussion was had about the survey. It was suggested that there should be more options for write-in questions and have the option for "others" where appropriate.
- Should the survey be arranged by use case?
- This can be discovered when it is in a more "collaborative friendly" format.
- There was a discussion about the community engagement going down significantly for the last one year. A few points:
- Most topics get discussed only in the TSC meetings with no in-between discussions over mailing lists.
- Attendance at technical/project meetings like the kernel projects call & integration call has dwindled to the point there is no participation in some of those.
- Example: Integration Project call got canceled and merged into the TSC call.
- Questions from newcomers not being answered on the mailing lists.