Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 ; 9 am Pacific

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC


Managed Projects

xx
AAA
BGPCEP
Controller

x
DAEXIM
Distrib
Genius

x
InfraUtil
LISP
MD-SAL

x
OVSDBXNetVirt
NetConf

x
Neutron
ODL Parent
YANGtools

Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)

x
OFP



Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Navid Ghazisaidi Thanh Ha (zxiiro)Chetan Arakere GowdruManoj Chokka @Todd Turney JN Naphade

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Silicon
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

October Virtual Technical Event

New Community members

  • Sanjay (Verizon): interested in general scaling and overall ODL. Monitoring overall - especially the ODL Micro.
  • Navid (Verizon): looking at ODL overall.
  • Todd Turney (Verizon): interested in general ODL roadmap and more specifically interested southbound plugins.

Releases

  • Silicon
    • Still waiting for some Release plans.. Venkatranganand Jamo Luhrsen still have to produce, BGPCEP, AAA and NETCONF Release plans
  • Aluminum
    • SR1 is due for  but it is still to be confirmed due to the current status of the managed projects to be migrated to self managed
    • There is some pending release notes for Aluminum GA, Jamo Luhrsen for NETCONF

TSC Structure & Elections

  • Discussion around the number of seats.
  • Robert Varga asked Casey if there were additional contributions coming to the community?
    • Casey noted that there was new participants on the call today and additional discussions ongoing
  • Abhijit Kumbhare asked if we should hold seats for provisional TSC members.

Action Items

  • Casey Cain will send an email with the current proposal options for restructuring the TSC