Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

, 9 am Pacific

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC


Managed Projects

x

AAA
BGPCEP
Controller
xx
DAEXIM
Distrib
Genius

x
InfraUtil
LISP
MD-SAL
x

OVSDB
NetVirt
NetConf

x
Neutron
ODL Parent
YANGtools

Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)

x
OFP



Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Guillaume Lambert Navid GhazisaidiAndrew Hsia @David Liu Sangwook HaJN Naphade Lori Jakab Manoj Chokka

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Silicon
      • Self managed projects
        • Dropping from int/dist autorelease?
    • Aluminum SR1  
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  Archival Proposals (After Two week review)
    • Developer Best Practices page
    • TSC elections
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Releases

  • Silicon
    • Managed projects dropping AR and int/dist...  Silicon Schedule
      • TSC agreed on dropping  netvirt from AR and int distribution since  it is blocking Silicon  Robert Vargawill take care of this, so MRI version bump can be completed
  • Aluminum SR1

TSC elections

  • Casey Cain went through his proposal about the TSC elections.
    • Draft Proposal for TSC Election Process
    • Disscussion ensued about the appropriate number of seats the TSC should have in the next election
      • Options discussed were:
        • 5 Seats
        • 3 Seats
        • 3 Platform Project Seats, w/ 2 CaL seats reserved for election no later than Feb 2021
        • 5 Seats, TSC commits to assess community status and add X(2?) no later than Feb 2021
        • 5 Seats now, and the new TSC decides at a later date (no later than Feb 2021) how many additional seats/or full re-election
        • Guillaume Lambert also suggested gauge the interest by asking for volunteers - maybe by opening up the self nominations.
      • No clear consensus met.  Discussion will continue on the mailing list.

Developer Best Practices

Action Items

  • Abhijit Kumbhare to schedule archival reviews for inactive projects at the  meeting.