, 10 pm Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Mgr)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- Aluminum SR1
- Archival Proposals (After Two-week review) - Archived Projects
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- TSC Elections
- Key gaps/PTLs/committers (Thanh's message)
- Cleanup Meeting notes AI - Meeting notes
- Any Other Topics
- Casey talked about the possibility of adding an "Active Community Member" representation to the TSC.
- Active Community Members: Anyone from the ODL community with twenty (20?) or more measurable contributions during the previous 12-month period, inclusive of code merged, code reviews performed, wiki page edits, or JIRA activities.
- Casey recommended 3 Committers and 3 "Active Community Members".
- Discussion ensued about the number of seats the TSC should have.
- The general consensus seemed to lean to 5 Committer seats and 2-4 contributor seats in February.
- Silicon is still in progress according to schedule Netvirt has been converted to SM, so version has been completed.. but Robert Varga please correct me if I'm missing anything.
- Aluminum SR1 AR has been picked so please check CSIT spreadsheet so we can move forward
Self Managed Projects
- The PTLs who had sent an email requesting transition of their projects to self managed - can move ahead if there was no interest by sending an email reply to the original email declaring that they are indeed moving to self managed.
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date