Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 , 9 am Pacific

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC

x
x
x
x
P
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)

x

Staff: Casey Cain

Others:  Abhijit KumbhareJN Naphade Navid Ghazisaidi

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Silicon
    • Aluminum SR 2
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • CSIT / releng maintenance issues status
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Magnesium SR3 is completed according to this checklist.
  • Aluminum SR 2 will be released on   according to this checklist
  • Silicon is on track according to the schedule.
  • Robert Varga not everyone knows the periodic table by heart.  Perhaps in 2021, we can update our release schedule and naming structure. 
    • General discussion around naming.
    • #agree to continue the conversation in January and vote sometime in February. 

TAC & SPC Update

  • Meeting Minutes here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/XYi-Ag
    • Discussions around Lifecycle services and LFN Demo Program
    • Brief mentions: XGVela induction proposal for TAC review on  , inclusive language working group, developer/testing forum & OPNFV appreciation meetup.
    • Developer & Testing Form  -  

CSIT / releng maintenance issues status

  • What can be done to improve the stability /maintenance of the CSIT / infra?
  • Luis Gomez thinks the issues are different every time.
  • Casey Cain has talked about the off-hour support with Steve Ira.
  • Robert Varga says the releng project is unstaffed - and there are quite a few issues there. He suggests Anil Belur should be the PTL for that project.

General Topic

  • The TSC agreed today to keep the nomination period for TSC chair open to  and if all are in attendance, we can cast the ballots on the TSC call to elect the new Chairperson.

Action Items

  • Robert Varga will provide details of the community requests for RelEng and CSIT support for ODL that Casey can bring to the LF.