Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

 ; 10 pm Pacific

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain 

Others: Oleksii MozghovyiAbhijit Kumbhare

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 10:00-10:05 pm)
  • Releases
    • Silicon
    • Aluminum SR 2
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • LFN TAC & SPC Representatives Election
    • Developer & Testing Forum
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Silicon.... Code freeze is still scheduled for  Daniel De La Rosawill send an announcement by  
  • Aluminum SR 2... Anil Belurwill take of releasing the artifacts today  and Guillaume Lambertwill take care of TransportPCE as self managed project

General Topic

  • Robert Varga has become elected as the TAC & SPC representative.

Developer & Testing Forum

Any other topics:

Global-jjb update needs to be merged:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94726

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94722
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94690


Action Items

  • Anil Belur to investigate and report to the TSC  CSIT and Infra issues and job monitoring problems that are happening.
    As Anil did not have a change to investigate the issue and since Robert raised this action item but was not able to attend this meeting, we agreed to postpone it to the next TSC meeting and to create a corresponding ticket  at https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21395 to ease the tracking by the LFN helpdesk.