; 10 pm Pacific
TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 10:00-10:05 pm)
- Aluminum SR 2
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- LFN TAC & SPC Representatives Election
- Developer & Testing Forum
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon.... Code freeze is still scheduled for Daniel De La Rosawill send an announcement by
- Aluminum SR 2... Anil Belurwill take of releasing the artifacts today and Guillaume Lambertwill take care of TransportPCE as self managed project
- Robert Varga has become elected as the TAC & SPC representative.
Developer & Testing Forum
- Registration (free, but required)
- Create Minutes pages for your topics here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/jYa-Ag
- Topics proposal for Opendaylight are available at https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/2021+February+Developer+Topic+Proposals#id-2021FebruaryDeveloperTopicProposals-OpenDaylightTopics
A TSC talk has been planned. There will be also an open talk session dedicated to the OpenDaylight documentation strategy and another cross-topic/plenary session in common with ONAP about the global documentation strategy.
Any other topics:
Global-jjb update needs to be merged:
- Anil Belur to investigate and report to the TSC CSIT and Infra issues and job monitoring problems that are happening.
As Anil did not have a change to investigate the issue and since Robert raised this action item but was not able to attend this meeting, we agreed to postpone it to the next TSC meeting and to create a corresponding ticket at https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21395 to ease the tracking by the LFN helpdesk.