Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

9 am Pacific Time

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff:

Others: Navid Ghazisaidi Oleksii Mozghovyi Manoj ChokkaAbhijit Kumbhare Miroslav Miklus

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Silicon code freeze
    • Aluminium SR2 / SR3
    • Release name rebranding proposal
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  previous IT tickets and Action point status / infra issues
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

  • Releases
    • Silicon code freeze announcement scheduled for  according to our updated checklist 
    • Aluminium SR2 / SR3... SR3 now or according to schedule
      • SR2  although available on Nexus for people who wants to use it
      • we can have a SR3 now and program a SR4 later
    • Phosphorus proposed schedule will be released soon.
    • Release renaming proposal
      • Robert Varga this is mainly for branches  and tagging
      • @Luis Gomez : can someone sum up what needs to be done ? - we need a plan , especially for LFN scripts
      • problem with projects with SNAPSHOT - we need an easy mapping for people in distributions versions - do we need to change some projects version ?
      • probably too short for silicon - it is easier at the beginning of the next release.. Phosphorus

TAC & SPC Update

  • Robert will send an email / follow-up of white paper and security centric topics + supply chain - early stage discussion

Marketing Update

  •  

General Topic

  • most infra issues behind us
  • archives projects should have their jobs removed
  • project should manage their jobs but JJB is poweful but complex but does not support easily Jenkins pipelines - possible alternatives (groovy?)

Any Other Topics



Action Items

  • Luis Gomez  schedule a documentation team meeting