TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Internship Program
- Archive of inactive projects
- Community Release Manager Election
- Release Updates
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon RC issues with NETCONF have been resolved, so we are just waiting for Anil Belur to merge the global-jib patch as this is blocking CSIT jobs update.
- Phosphorus schedule will be posted with the help of the documentation team.
TAC & SPC Update
- Internship Program
- Internship Projects must be submitted by
- TSC must approve the projects by
- Project submissions can be submitted here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/PgAF
- Archive of Inactive Projects
- Anil Belurto provide a list of projects that should be recommended for Archival.
- Robert Varga concerned about contributions to the community not being addressed outside of the TSC call.
- Discussion about how to improve community engagement
- TSC agreed that Jira is currently being underutilized.
- Robert also noted that we should be more active in looking to review code in our repositories.
- There has been a call for reviewing the PTLs for each project.