TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Manoj Chokka


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Documentation update
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • License upgrade to EPL 2.0 feedback
    • Marketing message organization for next release phosphorus (5 min)
  • Any Other Topics



  • Silicon  documentation has been posted  by Guillaume Lambert Downloads, branch etc
  • Phosphorous MRI is in progress... infrautils 2.0 and odlparent 9.0 have been released by Robert Varga
  • Aluminum SR4 schedule to be reviewed on the next TSC (SR2 had security bug for which SR3 was released. SR4 is required for SR3 release)

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update


General Topic

  • License upgrade to EPL 2.0 feedback: it seems to have a consensus for EPL2.0 without secondary.
    • We must notify consumers and downstream feedbacks first to collect their opinion in case that we did not think about something.
    • plan of action proposal by Casey
  • Marketing message organization for next release phosphorus
    • current marketing message material not ready
    • release plan are more state of intentions today
    • we need to gather what has be done at the end of the release cycle and maybe after everything has been wrapped up (to avoid issue such as in Al SR2).
      • For that, we need marketing feedback.
  • releng/Info-master: List of all the committers: 

Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
  • Guillaume Lambert Will start a mailing list thread and a poll before proceeding with moving to EPL 2.0