TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Manoj Chokka
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- Documentation update
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- License upgrade to EPL 2.0 feedback
- Marketing message organization for next release phosphorus (5 min)
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon documentation has been posted by Guillaume Lambert Downloads, branch etc
- RTD verify jobs were resolved by Anil Belur .Guillaume Lambert has been added to RTD to trigger branches
- All required branches for silicon release are in sync on the RTD.
- Silicon SR1 is scheduled to be released by but we will adjust the schedule accordingly
- Phosphorous MRI is in progress... infrautils 2.0 and odlparent 9.0 have been released by Robert Varga
- Aluminum SR4 schedule to be reviewed on the next TSC (SR2 had security bug for which SR3 was released. SR4 is required for SR3 release)
TAC & SPC Update
- License upgrade to EPL 2.0 feedback: it seems to have a consensus for EPL2.0 without secondary.
- We must notify consumers and downstream feedbacks first to collect their opinion in case that we did not think about something.
- plan of action proposal by Casey
- Marketing message organization for next release phosphorus
- current marketing message material not ready
- release plan are more state of intentions today
- we need to gather what has be done at the end of the release cycle and maybe after everything has been wrapped up (to avoid issue such as in Al SR2).
- For that, we need marketing feedback.
- releng/Info-master: List of all the committers:
- Inactive committers need to work out from the info-master repo
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- Guillaume Lambert Will start a mailing list thread and a poll before proceeding with moving to EPL 2.0