Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  ONAP synchro meeting feedback
    • Actions point for EPL2.0
    • Silicon Release Messaging
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Silicon  SR1 is scheduled to be released by  but TSC agree to reschedule it for  
  • Phosphorous MRI is in progress...
  • TSC agree on scheduling Aluminum SR4  for  

General Topic

  • ONAP Sync Meeting
    • Need Robert Varga participation to be successful.  What would be even better is if we can find a way to augment Robert were possible to reduce his workload.
    • There is also a request that we pursue CII certification for the components that are consumed by ONAP.
  • Discussion around how to augment Robert ensued. 
    • OpenFlow and OVSDB are not a priority for Robert, however, he is currently maintaining them due to their importance. (Olivier Dugeon Cedric Ollivier is your department interested in taking over ODL OpenFlow maintenance ?)
    • The kernel is far and above the most important component to support, but is very complicated. 
  • EPL 2.0
    • TSC members must contact their legal department to advise them - Then we can vote and if EPL 2.0 is approved, the TAG must update the charter
    • Concerns about files copyrights update - is it needed for old files ? If yes, can it be easily automated ?

Action Items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date