TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Manoj Chokka
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Release Messaging
- Developer & Testing Form
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon code freeze for SR1 will be announced today according to checklist
- Phosphorous MRI is still in progress and it is looking good
- As agreed, Aluminum SR4 is scheduled for according to checklist
- ODL Maintenance window, System updates were installed. Jenkins plugins are updated. Had a few issues with the plugin updates these are resolved now.
- $Project Archival Review (15+ $projects ready for archival)
- ODL SonarCube Service Decommission (migrated to https://sonarcloud.io/organizations/opendaylight/. DB is backed up for future reference.
- Docs: Need the link to the sonarcloud.io, the docs are extensions. The old quality profile is loaded up the metrics should be the same.
- Configure the threshold
- ODL Helm Charts meeting (Weekly on Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT)
TAC & SPC Update
- Developer and Testing Forum Event landing page: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/rAEDAw
Project Proposals for older projects can be found here: https://wiki-archive.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals
- Navid Ghazisaidi To work with the Verizon team and get back on the project archival if the team is willing to pick up and maintain any of the projects.