TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Verizon team's contributors for different projects.
- Any Other Topics
- DDF topic
- votes for archives and transportPCE committers
- Silicon SR1 RC ( AR#288) has been picked but we found some OFP and BGP issues that Luis Gomez Venkatrangan and Robert Varga are working on...
- some work to do also on mininet
- relationship with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-1028 because of SSHD being upgraded as part of karaf-4.2.10 (or whatever)
- Phosphorous is in progress according to schedule
- As agreed, Aluminum SR4 code freeze will be communicated tomorrow based on Robert Varga latest MRI updates. Aluminum SR4 checklist will be adjusted accordingly
TAC & SPC Update
- The following individuals from Verizon will take lead on the corresponding projects:
a PTL can be elected by the committers of the project once they are established.
- Manoj Chokka <email@example.com> will work with Robert to co-lead the Kernel project.
Any other Topic
- DDF topic about release notes will be an unformal discussion open to anyone: it will not necessarily focus on marketing message or changelog systems.
- vote about archiving and transportpce committers nomination will continue by email
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date