TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Introducing Manish Kumar Barnwal.
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon SR1 has been approved and posted and we are now waiting for TransportPCE. Checklist has been updated
- Aluminium SR4 RC will be posted so TSC can review it. Checklist has also been updated
- Phosphorous is a bit delayed but in progress. It will probably take a couple of weeks to complete middle checkpoint
TAC & SPC Update
- Introducing Manish Kumar Barnwal => works related to the documentation. Welcome aboard the doc team Manish !
- Developer & Testing Forum
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date