TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Project updates for ServiceUtils, DAEXIM, OpenFlow Plugin
- Wiki and Jira update
- Any Other Topics
- Aluminium SR4 has been released and ready to be downloaded. This the final Aluminium service release
- Silicon SR1 also has been completed and ready to be downloaded. Due to previous delays, SR2 will be released on
- Phosphorus is on time and scheduled to be released on
TAC & SPC Update
- LF Sonarcube service is going to be decommissioned on 30/June/2021, please continue using sonarcloud.io going forward. Backups are available for viewing the older reports.
- Some projects are no more maintained and are awaiting new committers nominations. Some people showed us but there is no feedback from former active committers.
- If we cannot reach them out, we shall set a deadline ans start a committer nomination process at the TSC level.
- Robert Varga is committer in some of these projects and OK with the approach
- Deadline set to next week
Manish Kumar Barnwal presented his work to migrate JIRA and confluence pages - discussion around the release schedule integration in JIRA and release-manager duties
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date