- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- General Topics
- Docker components
- Nexus3 and Jenkins (releng and sandbox) are configured for pushing and pulling Docker images.
- Luis Gomez Karaf3 static image for Netconf was submitted on Gerrit. This is to dynamically bring up/down components. But this has some limitations that does not make the static image work with docker.
- As of today, the normal distribution is 300Mib, which needs to be packaged in the Docker container.
- Single Docker: single distribution (with a single docker container) requires a very complex setup since this needs multiple configs on startup for each use case ex: require OpenFlow config uncanned.
- Multiple dockers image per config is easier to manage, but the downside is we'll have a larger set of docker images to manage.
- The main goal with helm charts is to auto-deploy in K8s. We have a docker that is easy to install with the use case. Helm is required to maintain the life cycle, persistence upgrades, and orchestrate apps in k8s.
- What are the use cases? define them clearly?
- Netconf use case is something that is required.
- BGP plugin.
- Srinivas Rachakonda has volunteered to look into the Dockerfile required for building ODL.