TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Manoj Chokka
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon SR2 CSIT AR failures are empty but we have some MRI regressions. Venkatrangan and Robert Varga and/or TSC will review this, so we can then move fwd with the release
- Phosphorus is on still on schedule. Code freeze/cut branch is scheduled for
- Migrate Jenkins (releng & sandbox) secured managed config files into JCasC config. This will not have any impact on the jobs or releases.
- IT-22529: Stack creation failures were a result of the quota limits reached on the cloud provider. Do we need to increase the quota limits for ODL? Looking for inputs from Robert Varga
TAC & SPC Update