TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon SR2 is released and only documentation needs to be updated ( service release notes and downloads)
- Phosphorous is supposed to be released by September 16th but I believe that we are going to have some delay.
I'll publish the checklist and create a page for Phosphorus similar to this.... Silicon Release..... But are we going to have release plans for each of the projects?
Robert Varga still some tests in failure - the CSIT must take advantage of the news functionality. The release date could be met. It will depend on CSIT behavior.
Guillaume Lambert we may need to change how the release schedule is managed → I need to send an email to start the discussion.
TAC & SPC Update
- CCI badging: ongoing thought to shif to credly or a control center system to automate cii badging https://projectadmin.lfx.linuxfoundation.org/
- ODL input for the LFN boar
- chat services : good news coming soon
- 5G superblue print session today about ONAP SDNC
- Manish Kumar Barnwal is wrapping up his internship. Thanks to him for his great work !