Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain Andrew Grimberg

Others: Manoj Chokka Sangwook Ha

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Phosphorus release is done for managed projects as Anil reported. SM projects and documentation is pending but we have inf issues that Anil Beluris reviewing
  • Silicon SR3 and Phosphorus SR1 release scheduled will be posted soon for feedback
  • Sulfur proposed release scheduled will also be posted

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update

  •  1 or 2 sentences from PTLs can greatly help Brandon to write the release marketing message.

General Topic

  • Infra topics
    • someone will be hired in EU for all LFN projects IT - Meanwhile, one person from Australia is currently in Switzerland and will ensure the service.
    • Infra issues of the week-end are under post-mortem investigations. Datacenter routing issues under work with a newer design.
    • Java pipelines available already and validated with odlparent.
    • Monitoring jobs directly is not maintainable - discussion with vendors on how to do this other way by getting jobs responses.
    • Gerrit HA need to be tested first at the same place before going ahead with a second instance in EU. A read-only mirror can be set up meanwhile. Kubernetes Gerrit cluster maybe next year.
      https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-22980

  • Sangwook Ha approved as a new committer for openFlow by TSC members during the meeting (Daniel De La Rosa proxy for Luis Gomez )


Action Items

  •