TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Gate design issue (Python packages retrieved from ODL nexus https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-23316 )
- OpenFlow discussion @Angelos
- Any Other Topics
- Phosphorus SR1 is complete, just needs to update downloads
- Phosphorus SR2 checklist is ready here Phosphorus SR2 Release Checklist
- Sulfur is still in progress... most MRI projects have been branched but MRI integration will be ready mid Jan... looks good for version bump so like two weeks behind according to https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
- Major change ucoming..Old RESTCONF northbound scheduled for removal... https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/TSC/message/13996 so please raise any concerns by
TAC & SPC Update
- Brandon Wick and Filip Čúzy provided a marketing update.
- New Verizon use case published today
- Call for feedback and use cases to be sent to the Marketing team.