TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Manoj Chokka
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon SR4 checklist has been proposed because of L4J security issues.
- Phosphorus SR2 is in progress, code freeze is in place according to the checklist. All patches are lined up, except for a regression in MD-SAL, which will be fixed today by Robert Varga
- Sulfur is still stuck in MD-SAL so it another two weeks to get all the MRI updates. Sulfur code freeze is scheduled for according to the release schedule.
- RTD Job branch activation: https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/app-dev/message/978
- OpenJDK 17 installed for ODL: https://gerrit.linuxfoundation.org/infra/c/ansible/roles/java-install/+/69543
TAC & SPC Update
- The next LFN Dev forum is expected to be an in-person event on 13 June 2022 in Portugal.
- good feedback on the dev forum of last week.