TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Luis Gomez Documentation generation with RTD was not done during the P release process (very likely because Thanh is now holding back).
Discussion started by emails with Anil Belur
No personal account has the rights on all (sub)projects. Only a LFN group account has been granted all these rights.
Robert Varga Guillaume LambertWe need to automate this operation. Likely the docs team should be granted these rights.
And projects commiters should be also granted these rights at least on their projects for troubleshooting.
- Robert Varga Luis Gomez Guillaume Lambert discussion about TransportPCE to be a managed project. This would ease the distribution and release process.
TAC & SPC Update
- Ongoing discussion to have a few more days in the developper forum to talk about 5G superblueprint ands Anuket or any cross-topics
- next developer forum wille be in Porto (Portugal) in June - some sessions will be online but the event will mostly focus to be in Person
- Robert Varga Silicon SR4 should have all issues addressed. Phosphorus SR2 should also see this fixed.
- There is still a regression in the MD-SAL this will take a few more days to fix.