Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga  Pantheon.tech

x

Manoj Chokka Verizon

x

Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony

x
x

Anil Belur Linux Foundation

P Luis Gomez

Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech

X
Cedric Ollivier Orange
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)

x

Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Sangwook Ha

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • TSC Modernization discussion 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Sulfur release is still in progress, but Robert Varga is working on it as described in his last post

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update

  •  

General Topic

  • Modernization
    • ODL in the cloud
    • Updating Karaf/OSGI framework
    • Luis Gomez If we move towards Kuberneteees, helm charts will make ODL more consumable. 
      • Verizon has been contributing helm charts
    • Luis Gomez Robot is not working well for us, but updating it would be a challenge.
      • It was asked if Cedric Ollivierwould like to look at our testing and if he would be interested in proposing upgrades.
    • Robert Varga we need more engagement from downstreams companies that are not contributing back to ODL - it is a part of the LFN duty
      Casey Cain proposal to advertize a direction and call for contribution through the governing board

Action Items