TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
|Cedric Ollivier Orange||x|
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Luis Gomez Sangwook Ha
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Update to the GB
- June DTF
- Any Other Topics
- Sulfur distribution was on hold because we were deciding whether to wait for TPCE or not. Guillaume Lambertand the team is still waiting for some more fixes, so Luis Gomez will proceed to release the distribution and Guillaume Lambertwill proceed with the documentation according to the checklist
- Sulfur SR1 code freeze will happen on so checklist has been updated. Notification will be sent today
- Phosphorus SR3 will be done in parallel so code freeze will also happen on according to the checklist
- Silicon is officially EOL with the Sulfur release, all jobs will be removed from CI on 13 May 2022.
- A new AR job is added for building chlorine on JDK17.
TAC & SPC Update
- Update to the GB
- TSC reviewed and updated the project GB report.