Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga


Manoj Chokka Verizon


Venkatrangan Govindarajan Rakuten Symphony


Anil Belur Linux Foundation


Ivan Hrasko

Cedric Ollivier Orangex
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)


Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Luis Gomez Sangwook Ha


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics



  • Sulfur distribution was on hold because we were deciding whether to wait for TPCE or not. Guillaume Lambertand the team is still waiting for some more fixes, so Luis Gomez will proceed to release the distribution and Guillaume Lambertwill proceed with the documentation according to the checklist 
    • Sulfur SR1 code freeze will happen on  so checklist has been updated. Notification will be sent today  
  • Phosphorus SR3 will be done in parallel so code freeze will also happen on  according to the checklist
  • Silicon is officially EOL with the Sulfur release, all jobs will be removed from CI on 13 May 2022. 
  • A new AR job is added for building chlorine on JDK17. 

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update

  • June DTF
  • Topics due by  
  • Please register so that the LF can plan logistics

General Topic

  • Update to the GB
    • TSC reviewed and updated the project GB report.

Action Items