Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga  Pantheon.tech


Manoj Chokka Verizon

x

Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony

x

Anil Belur Linux Foundation


Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech

x
x
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)

x

Staff: Casey Cain 

Community: Tibor Král  @John Mangan Peter Puškár @Jan Medved Luca Lodigiani Luis Gomez @Rohini Unni

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • LFN Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Sulfur SR1 distribution will be posted soon by Luis Gomez  and documentation, downloads will be published by a patch from Ivan Hrasko. I'll ask for more updates on the documentation via email. Ivan Hrasko is not committer on docs project.
  • Sulfur SR2 release will be delayed to or until Robert is ready for it
  • Chlorine MRI status has been communicated by Robert Varga via this email so it is still on schedule 

LFN Updates

  • Casey Cain Noted that budget review would be coming soon and informed the TSC that he would be sending the template to the private list.

Marketing Update

General Topic

Action Items

  •