TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
P (Cedric Ollivier )
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Sulfur SR1 distribution will be posted soon by Luis Gomez and documentation, downloads will be published by a patch from Ivan Hrasko. I'll ask for more updates on the documentation via email. Ivan Hrasko is not committer on docs project.
- Sulfur SR2 release will be delayed to or until Robert is ready for it
- Chlorine MRI status has been communicated by Robert Varga via this email so it is still on schedule
- Casey Cain Noted that budget review would be coming soon and informed the TSC that he would be sending the template to the private list.
- CFP for ONE Summit has been extended to
- Peter Puškár here representing Frinx. Concerns about netconf patches not getting merged.
- Luca Lodigiani and @John Mangan representing Inmarsat and @Rohini Unni representing Infosys
- Currently testing ODL. Would like to share data about clustering.
- Current Jira tickets open by Infosys and Inmarsat team:
- Team will come to the meeting for an initial presentation.
- Waiting for demo from Filip Čúzy to decide on opendaylight.org - static website