Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga  Pantheon.tech

x

Manoj Chokka Verizon


Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony

x
x

Anil Belur Linux Foundation

x

Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech

x

Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)

x

Staff: Casey Cain 

Community: Sangwook Ha 

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
    • Sulfur SR2 code freeze
    • Branch locks/relevancy
  • LFN Updates
  • Marketing Update
    • Website
    • Survey
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  TPCE models dedicated subproject creation approval
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Branch locks/relevancy: no objection to removing this step
    • Robert Varga suggests we prepare a change in the docs project to remove it
    • A vote will be proposed at the next TSC meeting to have a formal agreement.


LFN Updates

Marketing Update

  • Website 
  • Survey
    • Casey Cain noted that the LF can use Survey Monkey if needed.
    • Still looking for feedback from the community on questions.
    • Filip Čúzy  prepared the initial questions  https://tally.so/r/3xXyDd
    • Some questions such as "If possible, please provide a reason for further use or migration:" could be rephrased to include the inverse.
    • Guillaume Lambert suggested a question about Transport ( currently 2 projects in ODL: BGPCEP and TransportPCE).
    • Casey Cain  suggested that it may make sense to ask a question about clustering
    • There should be questions about their deployment environment. 
    • What features do you want to leverage and/or are currently not available? 
    • What protocols do you expect to be available 

General Topic

  •  TPCE models dedicated subproject creation approval
    => discussion about the relevancy of dedicated projects and management of Nexus CI.
    • vote proceeded during the TSC meeting and quorum was reached with a yes - project creation is approved..
  • Please reach out to @Matt Walkins on Slack for any issues or questions on CI/CD. He is available during EU hours.


Action Items

  •  

1 Comment

  1. One comment re. survey: the length of Filip Čúzy 's original survey is good for an initial effort. We do not want to make this survey any longer or more complex so as to encourage the maximum number of responses and sharing.  Once we have more information, we may find gaps or interesting outcomes that require further investigation. --PMX