Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga  Pantheon.tech

x

Manoj Chokka Verizon

x

Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony

x
x

Anil Belur Linux Foundation

x

Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech

x
x
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)

x

Staff:

Community: Filip Čúzy Sangwook Ha @Ivana Siverenko @Peter Puskar

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • LFN Updates
  • Marketing Update
    • Survey interns
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  1. Sulfur SR2
    1. No need to code freeze so RC selection is in progress but based on Sulfur integration tests, it looks like we are not ready for that.  
    2. The checklist has been updated here
  2. Chlorine status,  Robert Varga have all the details in this email but basically several issues are still pending and fixes are in progress

      TSC resolution: The TSC approved the code freeze process removal for next releases during the meeting.

LFN Updates

Marketing Update

  • Survey Filip Čúzy : proposal to have a second step for specific questions

General Topic

  • Anil Belur mentionned the staff has someone in Europe,  Matt Watkins.. ( what's his LFN id?) 
  • @Ivana Sivenrenko @Peter Puskar : question about changes to be reviewed and merged in Netconf
    • 2 actives committers currently (Robert Varga and Tomas Cere )
    • guidance can be asted to kernel-dev ML.
    • Robert Varga : community participation (e.g. reviewing others'changes) increases chances to get your changes reviewed

Action Items

  •