Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga  Pantheon.tech


Manoj Chokka Verizon

x

Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony

x
x

Anil Belur Linux Foundation

x

Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech

P Tibor Král 
x
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)

x

Staff: Casey Cain 

Community: Sangwook Ha 

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • LFN Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • Jira
    • Budget 
    • DTF
    • Bierman
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • Sulfur SR2 and Chlorine AR issues are preventing us to pick a RC but hopefully Robert Varga can update us via email on these issues
  • autorelease issues with openstack dependencies: migration to pyenv done - openstack were using user dependencies but vexxhost needs systems wide dependencies
    • Cedric Ollivier global-jjb should follow openstack upper constraints and we must not forget to force the basepython now - Openstack is doing a very good job and we must simply follow.
      • With several consuming projects, it  can be very messy.
      • Anil Belur to be more productive, this discussion has to be sent by another mean.
      • Cedric Ollivier architecture designs matters and cannot be simply discussed by LF tickets. global-jjb specific meetings ?
        Anil Belur at least by emails so that we can embed other communities. no global-jjb meetings.
    • Guillaume Lambert Anil Belur some issues with openjdk17 CentOS builders to be taken into account (indentation?)
  • Casey Cain Daniel De La Rosa JIRA dashboard relevancy => blocker bugs should be kept -the term "highest" is confusing.

LFN Updates

Marketing Update

General Topic

  • Casey Cain budget input discussion - discussion by email table on the TSC private mailing list by 09/16
  • Casey Cain GB representative election: Guillaume Lambert elected
  • ONAP community uses the bierman app to communicate with the MD-SAL. Monthly meeting Robert informed the ONAP team that we don't have anyone to support to bierman code (is obsolete).
    • It's better to migrate to RFC 8040. Until they can do their own migration ONAP has agreed to port/maintain the bierman code.

Action Items

  •