TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Sangwook Ha
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Developer & Testing Forum
- Any Other Topics
- Please register https://community.lfnetworking.org/events/details/linux-foundation-lfn-developer-testing-forums-presents-lfn-developer-testing-forum-february-2023/
- The schedule is posted here: https://teamup.com/ksgw6qzqcmg9zbzsfq?date=2023-02-13&view=md4
- TSC #agreed to cancel the TSC meeting next week so there is a focus on the D&TF.
Migration of atomix-storage
- Robert Varga needs the ticket escalated
- Casey noted that the ONAP community has started inviting end users to come to the TSC and speak about their requirements and thought that ODL could possibly benefit from something similar. Casey asked the TSC members to look at their usecase approach evolution proposal and provide feedback at the next TSC meeting.