TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Community: Luis Gomez
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Chlorine SR3 is currently scheduled for
- Argon is currently scheduled for and MRI bump is looking ok (update from Robert Varga email update ). TPCE is looking to be released as managed project.
April 8th will be 10th year of OpenDaylight - marketing in preparation
- ODL docker status update from Luis Gomez https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/integration-dev/message/14678
- Casey Cain http://www.opendaylight.org/announcements/2013/04/industry-leaders-collaborate-opendaylight-project-donate-key-technologies cannot be resolved, what is the new link?