TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Argon SR1 is approved and Anil Belur will take care of it in the following days
- Chlorine SR3 a bit postponed - an RC is going to be picked up - a pipeline issue with sigul is ongoing but also Anil Belur will take care of it so we can pick a RC
- Intern interviews ongoing: candidates for the website refresh
- D&TF submission deadline is next week
- strategic update for the GB: slides ready
- 10 years interviews ongoing - it will take a bit longer than expected - please be patient.
- Ivan Hrasko 's email proposal to rename the distribution binary (opendaylight w/ SM → karaf w/o SM → opendaylight w/o SM) +
INTDIST-117Getting issue details...
Luis Gomez has pushed some patches to update the process (SM projects no more needed) - Beware the confusing numbering of versions but apart from that, everything should work.
It's gonna be the semantic versioning. Check if Pantheon is fine with this approach: please Robert Varga review related changes
Docker versioning has to be synced too.