TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Govindarajan Nvidia
Gilles Thouenon Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
|Community Elected Roles:
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Argon SR3 has been released and downloads page has been updated but release notes is still pending.
- Potassium SR1.. bump version to be merged soon so a RC will picked and once approved by TSC, it will be released before the end of this month.
- Calcium MRI integration might not happen in 2023 but Robert is working on it, mostly NETCONF which will probably be done early January 2024.
Casey spoke about the website refresh and noted that the Internship is coming to an end. The website is ready for approval. Due to a lack of quorum, a vote will be requested on the mailing list. Once the website is approved
Internships for Ayush and Mohit are ending. Please thank them for their hard work.
David also mentioned that we should be looking more into Terraflow, a new upcoming SDN solution https://tfs.etsi.org/