- eman: This module defines a hierarchy of energy objects, each with a collection of zero or more power measurement tables. This model is consistent with the Information Model published by the IETF eman framework
- Feature Name: odl-eman-ui
- Feature URL: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=eman.git;a=blob;f=features/src/main/features/features.xml;
- Feature Description:Provides yang models for energy management.
- Top Level: Yes
- User Facing: Yes
- Experimental: YES
- CSIT Test: https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/eman/job/eman-csit-1node-model-all-carbon/
Non-Code Aspects (user docs, examples, tutorials, articles)
For documentation, please provide the asciidocs url for each document if applicable. You can also optionally provide the wiki page link, but official documentation must be integrated into asciidocs. Please provide links to:
No known issues found.
Quality Assurance (test coverage, etc)
End-of-life (API/Features EOLed in Release)
Bugzilla (summary of bug situation)
No open blocker or critical bugs.
Standards (summary of standard compliance)
Schedule (initial schedule and changes over the release cycle)
Project was on schedule,