Getting Started for Users
Getting Started for Developers
Meetings (open to all)
For impromptu meetings, use Google Hangout meeting.
SNMP Plugin Weekly Meeting
- Time: 11:30am PST
- Topic: ODL - Weekly SNMP Plugin Project meeting
- Date: Starting 1/21/2015
- Meeting Number: 199 379 022
- Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password
- 1. Go to https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=M9CIDR1B0LHMEK224U9I2BH19A-9VIB
- 2. Log in to your account.
- 3. Click "Start Now".
- 4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
ALERT – PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408) OR (919) AREA CODES
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below: - San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800 - RTP (919) area: 392-3330
Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not enabled. “ If you dial the toll-free numbers within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local access number.” Please use the call-back option whenever possible and otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.
To join the teleconference only
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html 2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.
San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666
|Release||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review||Installation Guide||User Guide||Developer Guide||Operations Guide||How-To's/Tutorials||Feature Tree||Feature Tests|
|Carbon||Release Plan||Release Notes||Release Review||Installation Guide||User Guide||Developer Guide||Operations Guide||How-To's/Tutorials||-||Feature Tests|