Robert Varga Pantheon.tech
Manoj Chokka Verizon
Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony
Guillaume Lambert Orange
Anil Belur Linux Foundation
Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech
Cedric Ollivier Orange
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Community: @Jan Medved
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- ODL 2023 Budget
- Any Other Topics
Daniel De La Rosa not present- sttus sent bye email: RC for both sulfur SR2 and chlorine were still blocked by the issues with AR integration tests
Guillaume Lambert status on TransportPCE : Sulfur RC2 ready for 2 weeks has been updated with latest change on master
Master branch bumped to Chlorine this week - all tests passed but some had to be adapted because of some Decimal64 side-effects.
The last step before integrated the managed release is to move ORDM,T-API and openconfig YANG models to a specific created repo.
- Sulfur SR2
- odltools is outdated with the version requirements, not develped or used. Therefore the suggestion was to remove the odltools
- No objections were raised with the Budget from the members present in the TSC meet.
- Infra and JJB issues
- lf-avtivate-vevn() issues affecting the release process
- Cedric Ollivier architecture JJB must be discussed - slides prepared for Anuket http://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/releng.html
We need to have a better approach to upgrade and maintain systems and upper constraints.
Architectures must be rethought but we can already adress some quickwin bugs before.
Guillaume Lambert Ongoing discussion by email with Anil Belur and Luis Gomez
The pipelines meeting could have been a good place but the tight-coupling with other LFN projects make the topic broader.
Anil Belur Cedric Ollivier Guillaume Lambert agree that is possible to contribute to LFN global-jjb but current architecture
and tight-coupling issues make difficult for contributors to test and forecast side-effects.