- All active ODL $projects INFO.yaml files require the IRC servers to be updated.
- official ODL docs fixed but waiting for releng docs and docs-conf updates to be published
- => ODL (but also ONAP and every LFN project) docs publishing strongly depends on releng docs-conf, even for simple things such as updating copyright footers years.
We have to wait for new versions in official Py.pi for fixes to be taken into account => this induces long cycles and slow responsiveness...
- DDF feedbacks
- autorelease evolution and helm charts / docker ongoing works
- lack of maintaenance of some projects
- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date