|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Manoj Chokka
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- IT-22718: Troubleshoot and improve Nexus staging repo promotion.
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- LFN LFN INI (Inclusive Naming Initiative) project: https://inclusivenaming.org
- ONE Summit
- LFN Board and Budget Updates
- Any Other Topics
- Silicon SR2 is completely done, including release notes and downloads
- Phosphorus release code freeze is supposed to happen today but I'm going to let Robert Vargaconfirm that this can move forward. The checklist is available here
- JCASC changes: Migrating all Jenkins managed config into JCASC plugin.
- IT-22718: Troubleshoot and improve Nexus staging repo promotion. Worked with Sonatype and increased the JVM/heap to 16GiB.
- After the change has been incorporated, disk contention issues on Nexus is resolved. Need to confirm this by promoting any staging repos.
- Anil Belur
- some changes to merge quickly on infra/utils → call for reviews
- recent nexus outage and performances issues: ticket open with Sonatype →some parameters to increase
- nexus artifacts promotion used to be slow - should be fixed since Monday
TAC & SPC Update
- Summit is no going longer to have a physical portion because of COVID and travel restrictions in the number of countries
- registration opened
- DDF will also be virtual - tentative in June - will depend on the status at this moment
- Governing board - a few slides asked for priorities due to 9/17 - budget is no longer allocated per project but by portfolio