Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Manoj Chokka Sangwook Ha


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • Infra
    • Nexus log shipping will be decommissioned EOM, Sept, 2021 (replaced with AWS S3 Log shipping)
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • GB Update 
    • Finance Update to the GB
  • Any Other Topics
    • Integration test migration to RFC8040 API, the best approach to proceed with?
    • Matrix messaging platform, need a demo on the app and sign-up process.
  • Committer approvals



  • Phosphorus release code freeze is scheduled for  but we are still waiting on Robert Varga to confirm that all bgp regression issues have been resolved 
    • Netconf release staged and traces available to help to troubleshoot Anil Belur
  • No release dates and map on JIRA for Phosphorus are available yet. → needed for publishing release plans and docs and marketing inputs
    • release plans are no more relevant → release notes based on JIRA tags filters are more indicated for marketing inputs
      • this will give an important amount of information : an efficient approach would be to ask PTLs/committers to write one or 2 sentences at the beginning of JIRA release notes
        to sum up important points → all PTLs did not provide feedbacks in the past.. Daniel De La Rosa to update Jira filters on this page
  • Branch cutting on Monday morning ? Robert Varga up to Anil Belur because of BGPCEP and Netconf issues with Nexus → Anil Belur hope to fix that at the end of the day.
  • RESTCONF draft (odl-restconf-nb-bierman02 in netconf : usually comes with odl-restconf or odl-restconf-all) support discussion → this support will be abandoned in the next releases


  • Nexus log shipping will be decommissioned EOM, Sept, 2021 (replaced with AWS S3 Log shipping). Will send out a notification to the mailing lists.
  • Nexus performance issues (IT-22718) - working with Sonatype to get this resolved.

TAC & SPC Update

  • Comments

Marketing Update


General Topic

  • Updates to the GB
  • difficulties to connect to Matrix chat support, people at the maintenance are currently busy with others issues. Casey Cain is meeting them next week.

Action Items