X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
Staff: Casey Cain
Others: Manoj Chokka
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- CommentsPhosphorus SR1 is still in progress, BGPCEP-988 is still in progress... For Daexim issues, ill reach out Richard Kosegi to see if he can help with that... For OVSDB and OFP, we will need to resolve two issues on Controller... CONTROLLER-2025 and CONTROLLER-2026
TAC & SPC Update
- Brandon Wick will come to the meeting to discuss some future marketing plans.
- Angelos Stavrou will come to the meeting to discuss new features for ODL.