X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Community Elected Roles:|
Daniel De La Rosa (Release Manager)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Phosphorus SR2 checklist is ready at Phosphorus SR2 Release Checklist... Code freeze will be announced on
- Sulfur (Robert needs to get a few things done before Sulfur)
TAC & SPC Update
- CommentsHow to bring more people attending the TAC.
- Changes to the voting structure coming.
- LFN Dev, interesting topics to attend, SBOM
- 5 bugs opened on the Project control center (required before moving all the meetings to the new platform)