Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Staff: Casey Cain

Community: Sangwook Ha Tibor Král Manoj Chokka

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    • TSC Governance
    • ODL Modernization proposals
    • Mentors
    • June Developer Event
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • The sulfur release is almost done, all pending fixes have been merged and only autorelease update to use maven 3.8 with this patch
  • Phosphorus SR3 is currently scheduled to be released  

General Topic

  • TSC Governance
    • Currently, the election does not have enough qualified candidates.
    • There is a proposal from Guillaume Lambert to make an exception for Cedric Ollivier who has 17 active contributions at the time of the election started.
      • Option 1: Reduce the seats to 5, with strict adherence to the TSC charter.
      • Option 2: Have Cedric get an exception, since we need more hands and keep the 7 seats.
      • Option 3: Keep 7 seats, fill empty seats in the future.
    • Anil Belur Suggests that others participate in the Election who are working in the background making great contributions to the project.
      • Cedric Ollivier is a long-time contributor to the OpenDaylight Community.  However, at the time of the 2022 TSC Election, he was just short of enough active contributions to be considered.  In the best interest of the community growth, the TSC elected to accept his self-nomination.
      • https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/8W0EAQ
      • #agreed
  • AAA Project security issue is being looked at by Venkatrangan.
  • ODL Modernization Proposals
  • Call for Mentors
    • Casey Cain noted that there is an open call for mentors and encouraged the community to put forth some proposals.
  • June Developer Event
    • A reminder that the developer event is taking place from June 13-16 in-person in Porto, Portugal. 

Action Items

  •