- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Information sent by Daniel De La Rosa
- Pano Xinos introduction
- ONE ONE summit early registration deadline is tomorrow
- filipFilip's survey call for more feedbacks
- remarks: contents must not be too huge for a first survey (we can follow up) - "migrate away" w/o asking for the reason or blocker points is only negative
- Scrap migrate away question
- Create Conditional based on if they are leveraging ODL
- Deployed in Production
- Deployed in lab w/ plans to deployed deploy in Production
- Deployed in lab w/ no o plans to deploy in Production
- ??? Migrating away option?
- Change question "Have you ever considered using OpenDaylight as an open-source , alternative to your current networking solution?"
- we need to have a synchronization about releng/global-jjb architecture - Anil Belur Andrew Grimberg and maybe Matthew feedback needed
- Robert Varga stabilizing the infra and making autorelease work should be our priority - there is a urge to find a solution
- Cedric Ollivier we need to rethink the ticketing model (e.g. for distrib upgradeas)