Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings

TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays.  Meeting time alternates each week.  Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Robert Varga  Pantheon.tech

x

Manoj Chokka Verizon

x

Venkatrangan Rakuten Symphony

x
x

Anil Belur Linux Foundation


Ivan Hrasko Pantheon.tech


x
Community Elected Roles:

Daniel De La Rosa  (Release Manager)


Staff: Casey Cain Pano Xinos 

Community: @jan Medved Sangwook Ha 

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • Releases
  • LFN Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • TSC Grievance Tracking
  • General Topics
    •  
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

LFN Updates

Marketing Update

  • ONE summit early registration deadline is tomorrow
  • Filip's survey call for more feedbacks
    • https://tally.so/r/3xXyDd
    • remarks: contents must not be too huge for a first survey (we can follow up) - "migrate away" w/o asking for the reason or blocker points is only negative
      • Scrap migrate away question
      • Create Conditional based on if they are leveraging ODL
        • Deployed in Production
        • Deployed in lab w/ plans to deploy in Production
        • Deployed in lab w/o plans to deploy in Production
        • ??? Migrating away option?
    • Change question "Have you ever considered using OpenDaylight as an open-source alternative to your current networking solution?"
    • Change 

General Topic

  • we need to have a synchronization about releng/global-jjb architecture - Anil Belur Andrew Grimberg and maybe Matthew feedback needed
  • Robert Varga stabilizing the infra and making autorelease work should be our priority - there is a urge to find a solution
  • Cedric Ollivier we need to rethink the ticketing model (e.g. for distrib upgradeas)

Sangwook Ha Akka license was updated.  Robert Varga we have a migration plan in place.   However, there is an impact.  We should review further. 

Action Items

  •