TSC Meeting Zoom || TSC APAC Zoom || Meeting Recordings
TSC meetings are held weekly for one hour on Thursdays. Meeting time alternates each week. Standard: 9am Pacific and APAC: 10pm Pacific.
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Community: Sangwook Ha
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Sulfur SR3 download page has been updated, thank you Guillaume Lambert so this completes all release for Sulfur with its corresponding documentation
- Chlorine SR1 is complete but since there are no self managed projects anymore, we can simply publish the AR karaf distribution from here: https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/opendaylight.release/org/opendaylight/integration/karaf/0.17.1/
- We didn't have enough quorum to review this with TSC so Daniel De La Rosa will ask via slack
- Also we need to know who is going to take over distribution since there are still some tasks despite not having self managed projects.