- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- LFN Updates
- Marketing Update
- TSC Grievance Tracking
- General Topics
- Meeting moving to PCC
- Any Other Topics
- Chlorine SR2 is currently scheduled for
- Now we have odlparent-11.0.4, yangtools-9.0.6, infrautils-4.0.4, mdsal-10.0.6, controller-6.0.7, aaa-0.16.7, netconf-4.0.5, bgpcep 0.18.5.
- We do not know if there are planed some new versions, if yes then Chlorine SR2 will be delayed a week or so. Depends on Robert Varga plans.
- Argon is currently scheduled for
- MRI Argon releases up to netconf version 5 has been released.
- Mentorships are open for proposals!
- If you would like to be a mentor, please submit your proposal for a project here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/PgAF
- The meeting URL will be updated for LFX Project Control Center integration.
- Everyone will receive an updated unique zoom link to participate in the community meetings