- Argon is scheduled for but
- TransportPCE is done after this https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/distribution/+/104761 was merged.
- Anil Belur LFtools reuse openstack libs to create stack and racks spcace etc. It is an old version of LF tools. very indirect dep for LF tools.
An error with no attribute mapping message. Apparently due to the new python version 3.10.x
Daniel De La Rosa With the latest jobs, its picking up python 3.10.x and
and returning an error. 06:34:27 AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'Mapping'
Cedric Ollivier confirmed that python3.10 introduce this kind of issue (e.g. nose to pytest migration). Seen also in Anuket.
The root cause is the upper constraint management. You should stick to OpenStack upper constraint management. (cf D&TF presentation)
- Once this is resolved and integration tests passed, we can move forward with Argon release, hopefully early next week.
- Cedric Ollivier we need a discussion about the global design.
There was a proposal in previous TSC minutes to set up a global discussion with the LFN staff and other communities. It will be a deep technical discussion.
Casey Cain is OK to set it up. The TAC is the right place but the TAC meeting is not the convenient moment. We probably ned need to create a sub committee
- Sulfur and Java 11 is EOS, as you can see from Robert Varga announcement